What’s your background?
For the last 15 years I have worked in the Financial Services / Insurance industry, holding senior roles in Learning & Development, Projects and Programme Management, Process Design and Customer Services. I originally qualified as a teacher and taught in a middle school for the first 12 years of my career, before working part time in a school for children with moderate learning difficulties for a further three years.
The support and development of others has always been a feature of any role I have undertaken and I have now made this the key focus of my career.
My full CV is available under ‘More Information’ in this section
What qualifications do you have for coaching & leadership development?
- Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching & Leadership Mentoring – ILM
- Associate Member – Association for Coaching AMAC
- Certificate in Advanced Leadership – Henley College
- British Psychological Society Registered (Part A & B)
- Situational Leadership – Accredited Trainer
- Advanced Business Consulting
- Managing Successful Programmes (Foundation & Practitioner)
- Bachelor of Education – Worcester College
And outside of work?
I’m married to Chris and we have two fabulous grown up children – Katie & James.
I enjoy holidays in the sunshine, singing, sewing and reading.